Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Looks Like A Busy September

I've just been advised (consulted actually) about another upcoming trip with good friends of ours. This one is to Ginnie Springs, which is on the Santa Fe River in High Springs, FL. We're scheduled to leave on 9/12 which is only about 10 days after we return from the Tamoka trip. Sheesh! No rest for the wicked I guess.
So much driving - so little time.

So I'll try to get a blog out (with pics of course) between trips.

Somewhere either before the first trip or after the second, I need to get the camper in for some warranty work. The top of the front cap has developed some oxidation in the gel coat. It just looked like some discoloration from rain run-off, but wouldn't come off after a wash/wax. I contacted Keystone and the dealer - Palm Beach RV and kudos to both of them. Even though the camper is now out of warranty, they have agreed to strip and repaint the front cap! No arguments, no badgering, no problem. Scott at Palm Beach RV was extremely helpful with the process. That's customer service the way it should be.

I'll post the outcome of the new paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment