Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Beginning

As it turns out, I have a fair amount of time on my hands now that I'm semi-retired ( that sounds a heck of a lot better than unemployed ). Luckily my wife Barb still has a paying gig that keeps us afloat. I guess that makes me a kept man! Anyhow, I've decided to put some of that "spare" time to use.

One of our favorite things to do is go camping. Well, at first it was camping; tents, sleeping bags, the lot. Now as time progresses, we are no longer ground dwellers and have moved up to RV'ing. Woo hoo!

With all the aforementioned "spare" time comes a wandering mind. Thoughts like  - what can we do next? - where can we go? - can we do it cheaply?, pop in and out. We've been to a few state parks in Florida, sites in the Keys and other places throughout the state. At some point in the near future, we're hoping to upgrade to a drive-able RV and explore the country. Soooo, I've decided to write about our travels and escapades along the way as well as some day to day stuff. After all, we do have a web-store that sells camping and outdoor stuff.

This blog will hopefully help expose our store to the masses and quite possibly earn some beer money along the way (that is if anyone out there cares to read all this drivel).

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment